NRIGirl
Pin It Now!

I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple. Isaiah 6:1

This verse has very special meaning to me as I once had a vision of the Lord's robe filling in the tent where I was attending a revival meeting at age 13! The interesting part was that at that time I did not even know there was a Bible verse like that. My Grandma taught me the verse when I told her about my vision soon after the service was over.

Let us remember as we worship today the train of His robe fills the church/hall/tent/theatre/under the tree/ home - wherever we are gathered in His name.

Remember the lady who touched the hem of the Lord's garment and got healed instantly? Well, the Lord is the same today! Let us not forget to touch the hem of the train of His robe! Hallelujah!
Labels: edit post
1 Response

Post a Comment

So, how did you enjoy your coffee with Jesus? Care to share?